Comfort Plus Rooms
12′ x 16′ Comfort Plus Room with inside electricity.
Comfort Plus Room System is designed to meet most homeowners needs. All Comfort Plus Rooms are affordable structures that are thermally broken,
Our roof and wall system features a highly insulated core material of expanded polystyrene, the same material used in freezer walls, refrigerators, and cooler lockers. 99.9% of polystyrene’s mass is closed air cells that cannot absorb moisture and restricts sound to the point of being virtually soundproof!
We feel, however, the insulation value, in terms of greater energy savings, is our roof and room’s most beneficial asset. To compare its insulation capabilities to other products on the market, it would take 5” of fiberglass, to equal just 3” of polystyrene. The energy conserved alone can make our system pay for itself.
Benefits and Features
- Highly Insulated.
- Built on an Insulated Wooden Raised Deck.
- Permanent Addition that Looks Great!
- Withstands the Most Extreme Weather Conditions.
- Hurricane and Building Code Approved.
- 1/4” Per Foot Pitch for Low Areas.
- Ease of Maintenance.
- Skylight and Ceiling Fan Adaptable.
- 10 Year Warranty!